søndag 28. oktober 2012

Me, Myself and I.

Why are we humans programmed to care so much about our looks, even though we know we can never be satisfied no matter what we do and how hard we try. The minute I started to somewhat care about my social status I started to care about my looks. Have humans always cared about such things ? Or is it just something that has started to matter in recent years, we see examples of things people like and think are cool change all the time. At a certain time a beard symbolized manhood and wisdom amongst men, today it is looked down on by women because they don't think its "cool" and "stylish" enough. Humans care to much about looks today it makes life so complicated. An example is if you don't have a six pack and are you're not tall girls won't even notice you. Sometimes I wish we would go back to our primitive states as neanderthals or Cro Magnon, life must have been so simple back then. The men were hunters and the women collectors and nobody even cared about looks. But this is just me maybe the reason I just want to go back to that age is because I don't have six pack abs, nor am I 190 cm or sexier than Brad Pitt, life as a person without good looks is hard...

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar